Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fine Feathered Friends


So, all of the girls in your neighborhood are wearing feathered hair clips but you don't know where to find them or how to wear them...

Look no further. Here are a few Ideas. Above is a beautiful rock-a-billy vintage style in auburn, brown and ginger for $20 at Baby Girl Boutique.


The middle clip is in a yellow roof shingle design and attached to a headband. It's kind of art deco-y. Don't you think? This one is $32 from Charm School Designs who boast the first ever feather headband. So if you want the original I suggest looking into this one.

The small brown one is my favorite because it looks the most versatile for day into night. You can find it @ Bona Drag for $15.
And last of all... This is the one I wore for my own wedding. It was hand made in London out of ostrich feathers. I didn't know ostriches were indigenous to the UK. Well isn't that lovely.

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counters
Lovely People