Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween or Bust

I scoped this super cute Halloween card out on the Bust Magazine website.

The artists name is Samantha Hahn and has a bunch of cute prints at Maquette you can find it here. (I learned hypertext!)
And here are some really beautiful carved pumpkins from Martha Stuart.com. Don't ask for any carving tips though, these guys are out of my league.



These next little guys are from our annual sugar skull decorating party! To celebrate a favorite holiday in our house, Dia de la Meurtos.
Thank you dear readers for the great feedback. I will do my best to keep having interesting posts and learning to be a better blog-ette.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am so sad I missed Sugar skull day! Next year! I would love to learn to make them.

Yours look rad. : )

 
Free Hit Counters
Lovely People