Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lillian Farag-ing Awesome




So...I've had a request to write a little bit more in my posts. This blog is an art resource so I don't want too many words. But having said that this is a good post to start writing a little more on.

I am severely sick of birds. e.g. owls, pigeons, wrens. So here is my plea: Stop making bird art!

Having said that I am pleased to announce that Lillian Farag does not have any birds in her art. Just some really well put together line drawings. Hand drawn art is back in a big way. So just add some super dusty color schemes and *viola* beautiful repeat patterns by a very talented artist.

You can find her here: www.lillianfarag.com/

(It took me longer to look up all the words I didn't know how to spell than it did to write the post) :)

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counters
Lovely People